Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is Adam Posner, anyway?
- Do I need to bring lunch the day of the fair?
- Are team projects considered inferior to individual projects?
- What paperwork do I need to fill out in order to participate in the Louisville Regional Science Fair?
- What are the requirements for my project board?
- After I get my pre-approval, what else do I need to do?
Nothing. You are ready to start your project. Remember to keep a copy of your approval notice in your records. You will need it when you apply for entry to any of the science fairs you may compete in during the rest of the school year (LRSF, KY-SEF, IISEF). Do a good job. Learn a lot. Have fun. Be safe. We look forward to seeing your project results at our fair in March.
- What must I submit to obtain pre-approval to begin an LRSF research project?
- How do I get project pre-approvals required by ISEF Rules?
- Can I use people and animals in my project?
- How and where can I get help on my project?
- Is it all right to get help on my project?
- Is it important that I use statistics in my project?
- What are the judges looking for?
- If I need money for my project, where can I find it?
- Do I need to spend a lot of money on my project to be successful?
- What are my choices of project categories?
- Why do a science fair project?
- What must be submitted to apply for entry into LRSF?